What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
In Store Deposit and Return Policy
We will cheerfully accept returns within 30 days of the original sale if the item has not been used & is accompanied by the receipt. Wrist watches must be in new & unworn condition.
Special orders, final sales & personalized items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Refunds will be given in the same method of payments as the original purchase. Cash refunds will be made by check (please allow 10 days for processing).
Deposits on special order merchandise are not refundable.
If the item was a gift, it may be returned within the 30-day period for a store credit.
Online Return Policy
Once your returned item is received and accepted, your refund or new item will be processed shortly. Our Inventory department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, re sized, or damaged cannot be accepted for return. All merchandise must be received within 45 days of purchase.
How to prepare a return:
To return an item please follow these steps:
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging material. If your item was delivered with an appraisal, please include it.
- Insure Your Package. On your receipt, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier.
- $500 or more: Ship your package via US Postal Service insured for the total value of the contents. If you wish, you may request a return receipt at a nominal fee that alerts you once we have received your shipment. On shipments of $1000 or more, we recommend using US Postal Service Registered Mail™ for optimal tracking capability. (FedEx® will not insure merchandise over $500 and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $1000.)
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 425-454-9393
Whenever you purchase from Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler we do our best to get your item out the door and on its way to you as quickly as possible. We are here Monday-Friday, 10am to 7pm and Saturday 10am to 6:00pm (PST) if you’d like to contact us with any questions. Our number is 425-454-9393. We are always happy to help!
Our primary source for shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Your package MUST be signed for & we are unable to waive the required signature. Please plan your delivery accordingly and use the special instructions box when checking out to request a specific delivery date. All special requests will be accommodated to the best of our ability. For orders under $500 we also have the option of using UPS Ground Shipping, which generally takes three to four days to receive. Please note, due to insurance reasons we must use FedEx Priority Overnight for orders $500 or more. Please see the chart below for pricing.
- UPS Ground for Orders $100 to $499: $15
- FedEx Priority Overnight for Orders $5 to $249: $30
- FedEx Priority Overnight for Orders $250 to $499: $20
- FedEx Priority Overnight for Orders $500 or More: No Charge
- Orders placed before 12:00pm (PST) Monday-Thursday begin processing the same day.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm (PST) Monday-Thursday and any orders placed Friday- Sunday begin processing the next business day.
- Most orders process and ship within two business days.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Thursday.
- All orders are shipped from Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler in Bellevue WA.
- If your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you via email.
We are unable to ship items outside of the US at this time.
Receiving your package
It is highly recommended that you inspect your package upon arrival. If your package appears to have been tampered with or damaged, please contact us immediately.
Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler is committed to providing you, our valued clients, with the best service possible. Our main goal is to satisfy you and make your in store & online buying experience as pleasant as possible. With this in mind, we have set forth the following guarantees:
- All of the diamonds we sell are guaranteed to be authentic.
- All of our merchandise is sold NEW. We do not sell used or estate jewelry except when noted as pre-owned.
Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler will repair an item at no charge if:
- The metal cracks under normal wear within one year.
- A diamond falls out under normal wear within one year. Please remember, the diamonds must be re-tightened annually due to normal everyday use. We suggest that you have your items professionally cleaned and examined every 6 months.
- There are any miscellaneous cracks or excessive wear marks that are out of the ordinary within one year.
The aforementioned circumstances will be repaired with no labor charges. You will be responsible for materials, if applicable, and re-shipping.
If you have further questions, you can call us directly at 425-454-9393.
All our products are covered by a limited guarantee against any manufacturers defect. We only manufacture & sell designer jewelry with the highest standards and therefore guarantee their workmanship. As with any delicate artistic creations, care must be taken to insure years of enjoyment. During the 30 day inspection period, when you first receive your item, you should have your item checked to make sure everything is in order. After that, we suggest that you have your pieces professionally cleaned and all the prongs rechecked by either Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler or your local jeweler every six months to a year to ensure their integrity from daily wear.
30-Day Return Policy
Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler prides itself on our service and the quality of our jewelry. However, we do understand the difficulties of purchasing a gift or shopping online and extend to all our customers a generous 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item in its original condition for a refund or exchange. Engraved items cannot be returned. Wrist watches must be in new/unworn condition.